100 Year Lifestyle Chiropractor in Crestline CA 92325
100 Year Lifestyle Chiropractor Serving the Mountains Communities
Phone: (909) 338-6477
Crisis Care. Lifestyle Care. Performance.
Rim Chiropractic provides quality chiropractic care for Lake Arrowhead, Crestline and the surrounding mountain communities while teaching The 100 Year Lifestyle principles of optimum health, longevity and wellness.
When you are suffering from an injury, pain or other health problem, the chiropractic care we provide will give you the relief and stability you are looking for and address the underlying cause.
If you want to reach optimum health and peak performance levels regardless of your age, or provide healthy drug free solutions for your children and family, our practice will be a great fit for you.
Everyone deserves to be healthy and express their full potential from the time they are born through their last breath of life. This includes you.
We welcome the opportunity to help you and your family heal and reach your health goals.
Call (909) 338-6477 to schedule an appointment.Request An Appointment
We care about our community and enjoy working with companies, organizations, schools and sports teams.
Call (909) 338-6477 to learn more.Contact Us
“I am so grateful for the amazing care and service I receive from Dr. B and the great staff! This last visit I went in with what seemed cold symptoms but felt it was alignment and came out within an hour and felt 95% better with symptoms gone. The remaining 5% had to do with […]
“My experience here has been truly life changing. I used to think that back pain would always be my constant companion. Now I feel great most of the time! I’m greatful for the treatments and the exercise/stretching advice that keep me tuned up and ready for life.” David B
“When I come in for a treatment at Dr. Bueler’s office, I know that more than my body will receive a “treatment”. My spirit always feels uplifted and treated with the salve of concern and caring by the entire staff. I so deeply appreciate being cared for on these levels, as well. God bless you […]
“I have seen Dr. Bueler twice now. All of my visits with other chiropractors were good, but a little on the rough side. I was a little skeptic with how gentle he was, but found his treatments were just as effective or even more so and didn’t feel as sore afterwards. Dr. Bueler is a […]
|Monday||8:45AM - 12PM and 2:45PM - 6PM|
|Tuesday||9:00AM - 12:00PM and 1:30PM to 5:00PM|
|Wednesday||8:45AM - 12PM and 2:45PM - 6PM|
|Thursday||9:00AM - 12:00PM and 1:30PM to 5:00PM|
|Friday||8:45AM - 12PM and 2:45PM - 6PM|
|Saturday||8:30AM - 12PM *Closed July 4th*|
Are you suffering from Neck Pain, Back Pain, Shoulder Pain, Headaches or other Nerve, Sports or Accident related Injuries?
Are you searching for Family Wellness, Pediatric Chiropractic, Performance Based or Natural Holistic Care?
Call Your 100 Year Lifestyle Licensed Affiliate Chiropractor in Crestline , CA
25268 Highway 18
Crestline , CA 92325
Telephone: (909) 338-6477
©2023 The Family Practice, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Powered By The 100 Year Lifestyle Chiropractor Network